[1stRangers]
Welcome to the International Special Forces Forums. Please Login or Register to access our site.
[1stRangers]
Welcome to the International Special Forces Forums. Please Login or Register to access our site.
[1stRangers]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1stRangers]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ToKKyX enlistment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tokkyx

ToKKyX enlistment Empty
PostSubject: ToKKyX enlistment   ToKKyX enlistment EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 pm

• Name : Vraciu Radu
  • X-fire : tokkyx
  • Previous clans : none
  • Where did you find our website? : On PR forums
  • Favorite Game? : battlefield series especially PR , Hidden & Dangerous series , Pop series
  • Why Join ISF? : Wanted for some time to join a clan that is serious and fun and ure the best candidates at this . mostly i was lookin for a clan because i want serious teamplaying
Back to top Go down
Tanaka
Admin
Admin

ToKKyX enlistment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ToKKyX enlistment   ToKKyX enlistment EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 am

ISF is a solid structure of mature and respected players any immature person that try to join this clan
will be rejected by vote....

Behave urself in ventrillo be a man and don´t act like a 10 year old kid any report we have from any other
clans of bad behaviors from the ISF players those players will be warned or kicked if u one of those don´t join us....

My Xfire is assasin777

PR Server:

216.155.146.51:16567

Vent info:

94.75.238.76 IP

4596 PORT

Password will be given by a ISF admin

Xfire´s:

Tanaka: assasin777

Willkinson: mistryman3213

Kevin: Kangutai

Kslow: kslow88