[1stRangers]
Welcome to the International Special Forces Forums. Please Login or Register to access our site.
[1stRangers]
Welcome to the International Special Forces Forums. Please Login or Register to access our site.
[1stRangers]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1stRangers]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dopudja's enlistment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopudja

Dopudja's enlistment Empty
PostSubject: Dopudja's enlistment   Dopudja's enlistment EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 am

Name: Arne Dopudja

X-fire: arnechk

Previous clans: 13th Marine Expeditionary unit, 501st Infantry Regiment, European Combat Battalion

Where did you find our website?: On PR Forums
Favorite Game?: Project Reality
Why join ISF?: I am looking for serious and active PR players, wich take parts in matches and events. Ive heard that this unit is worth playing with.May i ask, why is the default forum template with black background and default colour of letters is black too? And for some reason, there is empty lines between previous questions, for this last 3 i cannot separate them :S

Last edited by Dopudja on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Admin
Admin

Dopudja's enlistment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopudja's enlistment   Dopudja's enlistment EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 am

ISF is a solid structure of mature and respected players any immature person that try to join this clan
will be rejected by vote....

Behave urself in ventrillo be a man and don´t act like a 10 year old kid any report we have from any other
clans of bad behaviors from the ISF players those players will be warned or kicked if u one of those don´t join us....

My Xfire is assasin777

PR Server:

216.155.146.51:16567

Vent info:

94.75.238.76 IP

4596 PORT

Password will be given by a ISF admin

Xfire´s:

Tanaka: assasin777

Willkinson: mistryman3213

Kevin: Kangutai

Kslow: kslow88